Rotary club causes a right song and dance for charity
- Credit: Archant
The Rotary Club of Huntingdon Cromwell raised hundreds of pounds for charity as part of their ‘Sing for Spring’ event.
The event, which was held on April 13, raised funds for the Dreamdrops charity, as well as other local charities and churches.
Dreamdrops, is a Huntingdonshire based children’s charity, which aims to make a difference to children and families who use Hinchingbrooke Hospital or specialist children’s health facilities.
The event saw performances from the Rotary Voices, directed by Rotarian Chris Shannon, as well as local artists Thomas Dunleavy, and the 4fit ladies’ barbershop quartet.
Guests also enjoyed performances from the all men’s harmony chorus the Ouse Valley Chorus and Peterborough singer Georgia Evans.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Rotary Club of Huntigndon Cromwell visit https://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/homepage.php?ClubID=419
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k