Man charged with Eaton Socon murder due in court
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man with murder.
Robert Parkins, 32, of Darrington Close, Eaton Socon, will appear at Peterborough Magistrates' Court today (October 16).
He is charged with the murder of 30-year-old Alex Fitzpatrick, from Huntingdon, who was stabbed in Prince Close on Sunday.
A post mortem examination carried out on Monday at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge concluded Mr Fitzpatrick died of stab wounds.
A police cordon remains in place at the scene today as officers continue their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting incident 367 of 13 October or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding