Robbery: Man attacked near Huntingdon cinema
A MAN was pushed the ground, assaulted and robbed in Huntingdon on Saturday (Match 26).
Cambridgeshire police said the robbery happened close to Cineworld at the Towerfields Retail Park at about 7.15pm.
The 29-year-old man was approached by two men who assaulted him and stole �20 cash and a Sony mobile phone.
The man suffered slight injuries in the attack.
The first offender is described as white and aged around 25. He was wearing a pink jacket and blue trousers.
The second offender is described as white and also aged around 25. He was wearing a black hooded top and black trousers.
Dc Karin Peters investigating said: “We would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the robbery or remembers seeing the two men described in the area at the time.”
- 1 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 2 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 3 Fire safety warning as Met Office warns second heatwave on way
- 4 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 7 Home of the Week
- 8 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
- 9 Dancers Jive, tango and have fun at the Illumination Dance Masquerade Ball
- 10 Joyce proudly shows off her 100th birthday card from the Queen
INFORMATION: Contact Dc Peters on 0345 456 4564.