Riello shows support for Macmillan once again
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon-based business Riello Ltd presented a generous donation to support Macmillan’s Woodlands Centre appeal.
Riello became part of the Woodlands Business Champions Club last year and, earlier this month, handed over a cheque for £2,000 to help build a new garden room at the centre.
Paul Sharp, sales and marketing director, said “ Riello Ltd is pleased to be supporting Macmillan and the Woodlands Centre, as our chosen charity of the year again, as they do such great work for the local community.
“When we heard about the initiative to build the new garden room, to further support patients during and after their treatment, we were more than happy to work with the Macmillan team again.”
The presentation was made to Macmillan’s area fundraising manager, Jessica Levin, at the company’s headquarters on Ermine Business Park.
You may also want to watch:
The company had previously donated more than £2,000 to the appeal, raised the money through various initiatives.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'