Ribbon is cut on new travel store in town
- Credit: Archant
Central England Co-operative has opened the doors to its new travel store in St Ives - investing £32,000 and creating five new jobs.
The opening of the brand new travel store, inside its food store, in Constable Road was marked with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
Store manager, Carol Godfrey said: “Our team were so excited to finally allow our members and customers to see our new travel store.
“The store looks fantastic and already customers have been making many positive comments about how it looks and the different products and services now available.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank customers for their patience during the building works, it has been long-awaited, but hopefully everyone will enjoy the store as much as we do.
You may also want to watch:
“All of us here at St Ives travel store are proud to be part of such a great community and are looking forward to welcoming all customers to come and enjoy our new travel store.”
Find out more about the new store by calling 01480 406600 or visiting www.centralengland.coop/travel/offers.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight