Find out how St Ives letting agents Parker Properties can help with renting your property
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The St Ives lettings agency is registered with the industry regulator, and provides a personal, reliable and friendly service
Parker Properties is a friendly, independent lettings agency based in St Ives.
The proprietor of the business, Angela Parker, has almost 30 years’ experience in the local letting market, and is a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).
With more than 140 regulations to meet before you rent out your property, it is always worth speaking to an ARLA-registered agent, who can make sure you are ticking these boxes.
Failure to comply with many of the regulations can lead to heavy fines, and even imprisonment in extreme cases.
An ARLA-registered agent will take this worry away. For example, ARLA agents have to register tenants’ deposits through a Tenancy Deposit Scheme. This guarantees that your deposit will always remain safe.
Should a non-registered agent disappear, landlords would be responsible for the re-payment of a deposit – if you are with an ARLA-registered agent you would be covered by the re-payment scheme.
With Parker Properties, tenants and landlords can be assured that they are dealing with a bona fide letting agent who has their best interests in mind.
You may also want to watch:
Landlords need to be aware that there are rules and regulations to be met to safeguard their tenancy. For example, this includes making sure all properties are fitted with smoke alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors where necessary.
Parker Properties was established in 2011, and focuses on providing a personal service to each of its customers. The team feels this is one of the aspects of the business that clients most respond to, and which sets it apart from nationwide chains.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
To find out how Parker Properties can help you, visit the office in St Ives, which can be found on Priory Road, between Toms Cakes and Nuts Bistro.