Renowned street performer Felicity Footloose struts her stuff in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Street entertainer Felicity Footloose stunned shoppers in Huntingdon on Saturday as she performed her daredevil acrobatics.
The performer, who has appeared around the world, juggled, danced and back-flipped her way around St Benedict’s Court.
The show was organised by BID Huntingdon, and manager Sue Bradshaw said she was proud to secure acts of Felicity’s calibre to perform in the town.
“It was a really lovely day and a real nice atmosphere with plenty of people about watching her performances,” Ms Bradshaw said.
“All these acts perform all over the world, they are all top acts and to get them to come to Huntingdon is a unique experience.”
You may also want to watch:
Felicity Footloose was joined by Generations Dance Academy, which performed an array of routines, Dave the Balloon Man and face painters.
This is the third time that the town has welcomed artists who are usually at home performing in London’s Covent Garden, following the visit of Bendy Em and others last year.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment