Rebranding for Hinchingbrooke Hospital maternity ward
- Credit: Archant
The maternity ward at Hinchingbrooke Hospital has been re-branded.
It is hoped the newly-named Park Maternity Centre will attract more women to use its facilities and care, including its complementary therapy clinic, the only one in East Anglia.
A dedicated obstetric theatre for the maternity centre is due to be completed in February.
Janet Driver, head of midwifery, said: “We’re incredibly proud of the fact that the Park Maternity Centre is backed by the highest safety ranking available from the NHS litigation authority. We’re one of only 13 maternity units in the country to have achieved this status.
“Equally important to us is the fact that the women who choose us for their care have rated us at more than 90 per cent in the Government’s Friends and Family Test for three months in a row.”
You may also want to watch:
The centre is holding an open day on March 8.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol