Readers invited to send in snaps for our #moretocambs campaign
- Credit: Archant
There is still time to share your pictures of all that is good about Huntingdonshire and be in with a chance of winning shopping vouchers.
The Hunts Post’s #moretocambs campaign is all about showing there is more to Cambridgeshire than simply the city of Cambridge.
We invited readers to send in their snaps of their favourite places in Huntingdonshire.
The photos have been shared with others via our #moretocambs Facebook group and Twitter.
Up to £50 of shopping vouchers are available to the three people whose pictures receive the most Facebook “likes” or retweets by Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
All photos already submitted will be eligible for the prize, which is limited to one per person.
To take part, send us a high-resolution photograph together with your name, address and a daytime contact telephone number.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
Join our #moretocambs Facebook group and encourage your friends to join too so as many people as possible see your picture.
Images can be tweeted to @huntspost, using #moretocambs, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on our #moretocambs Facebook group. Prints can also be sent to The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB.
Keep up to date with the #moretocambs campaign by visiting www.huntspost24.co.uk.