Ramsey museum trustees recognised for work with volunteers
- Credit: Archant
The trustees of a museum in Ramsey have been recognised for their work in supporting volunteers.
Ramsey Rural Museum was evaluated by the Huntingdonshire Volunteer Centre to observe the work that takes place with volunteers.
Specifically, the centre observed how the museum audited its systems, how it supports volunteers and how they are managed.
And the centre was impressed enough to award the museum its 5 Star Focus Award.
The award was handed to Terry Heslin chairman of Ramsey Rural Museum, and Mike Brooks, museum volunteer co-ordinator, last week.
You may also want to watch:
The museum, off Wood Lane, is currently closed for winter but is scheduled to re-open again on Saturday, March 26.
New volunteers are always welcome. If anyone would like to get involved, contact the museum on 01487 815715 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 10 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph