Man charged after drugs warrant in Ramsey and Ramsey Heights
- Credit: Archant
Man to appear in court after drugs warrant.
A man has been charged following a drugs warrant in Ramsey and Ramsey Heights on September 2.
Gary Wilkes, 67, of Star Lane, Ramsey has been charged with common assault and possession of an offensive weapon in a public place.
These charges relate to incidents on August 20 and he is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on October 10.
A 34-year-old man, who was also arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug, has been released under police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
On September 2, officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a house in Station Road, in Ramsey, and a caravan in Middle Drove, Ramsey Heights, under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'