Man charged after drugs warrant in Ramsey and Ramsey Heights
- Credit: Archant
Man to appear in court after drugs warrant.
A man has been charged following a drugs warrant in Ramsey and Ramsey Heights on September 2.
Gary Wilkes, 67, of Star Lane, Ramsey has been charged with common assault and possession of an offensive weapon in a public place.
These charges relate to incidents on August 20 and he is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on October 10.
A 34-year-old man, who was also arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug, has been released under police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
On September 2, officers from the St Ives neighbourhood team entered a house in Station Road, in Ramsey, and a caravan in Middle Drove, Ramsey Heights, under the Misuse of Drugs Act.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery