Raiders threaten elderly woman at knifepoint in Fenstanton home
- Credit: Archant
An elderly woman was threatened at knifepoint as three men broke into her home in Fenstanton.
The aggravated burglary took place on May 17, between midnight and 1.30am, in Hilton Road whilst the victim was at home.
Three men smashed their way into the women’s property using hammers to break a ground floor kitchen window and the threatened her with a knife.
The men then stole jewellery, silver cutlery and ornaments before making off.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “This was a particularly distressing incident for the victim and we would urge anyone with information to contact us on 101.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the Huntingdonshire burglary team quoting incident number CF0272760517, alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 2 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 3 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 4 Appeal for dashcam footage following three lorry crash on the A14
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 10 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group