Raiders threaten elderly woman at knifepoint in Fenstanton home
- Credit: Archant
An elderly woman was threatened at knifepoint as three men broke into her home in Fenstanton.
The aggravated burglary took place on May 17, between midnight and 1.30am, in Hilton Road whilst the victim was at home.
Three men smashed their way into the women’s property using hammers to break a ground floor kitchen window and the threatened her with a knife.
The men then stole jewellery, silver cutlery and ornaments before making off.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “This was a particularly distressing incident for the victim and we would urge anyone with information to contact us on 101.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Huntingdonshire burglary team quoting incident number CF0272760517, alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service