NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION
- Credit: Archant
Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
Proposed development at 36 Colnefields, Somersham, CAMBS, PE28 3DL. Take notice that application is being made by Mr Peter Ford
For planning permission to: Change of use from garage to C3 Dwelling Local Planning authority to whom the application is being submitted: Huntingdonshire
Local planning authority address: Pathfinder House, St Mary's Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TN Any owner or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application should write to the Council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Signatory: Mr Peter Ford
You may also want to watch:
Statement of owners' rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners' rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
Statement of agricultural tenants' rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants' security of tenure.
'Owner' means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years. 'Tenant' means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.