NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION
- Credit: Archant
Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
Proposed development at 36 Colnefields, Somersham, CAMBS, PE28 3DL. Take notice that application is being made by Mr Peter Ford
For planning permission to: Change of use from garage to C3 Dwelling Local Planning authority to whom the application is being submitted: Huntingdonshire
Local planning authority address: Pathfinder House, St Mary's Street, Huntingdon PE29 3TN Any owner or tenant who wishes to make representations about this application should write to the Council within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Signatory: Mr Peter Ford
Statement of owners' rights: The grant of planning permission does not affect owners' rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or lease.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Tobias Taylor earns GB call after second national schools boxing title
Statement of agricultural tenants' rights: The grant of planning permission for non-agricultural development may affect agricultural tenants' security of tenure.
'Owner' means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than seven years. 'Tenant' means a tenant of an agricultural holding any part of which is comprised in the land.