Provisional trial date set for St Neots man charged with murdering Samantha Ho
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with murdering St Neots scientist Samantha Ho will stand trial next year.
Timothy Allen, was due to appear at the Old Bailey today (Friday) via video link to enter a plea but didn’t show due to ill health.
The 40-year-old, from Curlew Place, was arrested after the body of the woman in her 30s was discovered at a house on Saturday.
A new hearing has been set for November 13 at the Old Bailey, in London.
It is expected that a trial will begin on February 22, 2016, at Cambridge Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem of Ms Ho concluded that she died from multiple cuts to the neck. It is understood that she was beheaded.
The death is being treated as an isolated incident and no one else is being sought in connection.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 7 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'