LICENSING ACT 2003 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
- Credit: Archant
Notice is given that I, Jeffrey Garland have on the 25/07/2018 applied to Huntingdonshire District Council as the Licensing Authority for a Premises Licence for the 21 High St of 4 Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire, PE28 0HB for a wine shop and tasting room, to be open occasionally throughout the year between the hours of 10am and 11pm.
Anyone wishing to make representations concerning this application should do so in writing to:
Huntingdonshire District Council, Licensing Section, Pathfinder House, St. Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 3TN.
Representations in respect of this application must reach the Licensing Authority by 21st August 2018.
Persons wishing to inspect the register or the record of this application may do so by attending the office of the Licensing Section, during office hours, Monday to Friday inclusive.
You may also want to watch:
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, the maximum fine for which on summary conviction is £5000.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer