Pre-school shines in Ofsted inspection
- Credit: Archant
Needingworth Community Pre-School has received an outstanding Ofsted rating after a recent inspection.
The pre-school, which currently has 37 youngsters on roll, was given the highest rating in all four the areas looked at by inspectors.
Supervisor Dawn Gibson said: “We are absolutely delighted; we have continued to work really hard to maintain the practice over the last six years with the hope that assessments are met as Ofsted continue to raise the bar in all areas of practice.”
In the report, inspectors praised the pre-school for the excellent support, encouragement and praise to help children to succeed with challenges that enables children to show pride in their achievements.
“We have regular meetings to review all we are doing to put in place for the children and to make sure that we are moving forward for us, for the children and the parents.”
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted agreed stating that the pre-school: “There is a superb balance of adult-led and child-led activities and children are supported by high quality teaching. As a result, children are motivated and stimulated to learn.”
The inspectors added: “Each child is truly seen as an individual child with staff ensuring they meet all of the needs of the children, which includes a wealth of support for children’s families.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status