Police uncover £45,000 cannabis factory in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police uncovered a cannabis farm during a raid in Ramsey yesterday (Sunday).
Officers searched two trailers in Middle Drove, Ramsey Heights, where they found an estimated £45,000 worth of cannabis.
They also seized what they believe to be two stolen trailers.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: "At about 3.20pm on Sunday officers discovered more than 40 cannabis plants in Middle Drove.
"As well as the plants they found containers of the drugs which had already been harvested. The combined value of the crop is an estimated £45,000.
You may also want to watch:
"An investigation is ongoing. No arrests have yet been made.
"Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting 35/32848/19 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org."
- 1 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 6 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life