Police uncover £45,000 cannabis factory in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police uncovered a cannabis farm during a raid in Ramsey yesterday (Sunday).
Officers searched two trailers in Middle Drove, Ramsey Heights, where they found an estimated £45,000 worth of cannabis.
They also seized what they believe to be two stolen trailers.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: "At about 3.20pm on Sunday officers discovered more than 40 cannabis plants in Middle Drove.
"As well as the plants they found containers of the drugs which had already been harvested. The combined value of the crop is an estimated £45,000.
You may also want to watch:
"An investigation is ongoing. No arrests have yet been made.
"Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting 35/32848/19 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org."
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 3 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 4 Have you seen Stevie the horse?
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Petition launched to save school transport for special needs schools
- 7 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 8 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 9 Plea to hold a Macmillan Coffee Morning as sign-ups drop
- 10 Back after Zoom meetings and in fine voice