Police try to trace vehicle in connection with attempted burglary in Ramsey
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of a distinctive green car they want to trace in connection with an attempted burglary at a Tesco garage.
Three hooded men tried to jemmy open the main door of the shop in Neil Way, Ramsey, at about 3am on March 4.
They were unsuccessful and then made off in a lime green Ford Focus.
Now police want to trace the vehicle.
PC Tamsin Nichols, investigating, said: “This is a very distinctive vehicle and I would urge anyone who knows where it is now, knows someone who owns such a vehicle or can provide a registration number for the vehicle, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Nichols on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status