Police search for St Neots bank robbers
TWO men who robbed a Securicor guard in St Neots town centre this morning are being hunted by police.
The man, both wearing woolly hats, black hoodies and black jogging bottoms attacked the female officer as she made her way to the High Street bank at 10.45am.
The pair stole the cash box she was carrying before taking off in a small, grey car,
A police helicopter is currently searching for the vehicle.
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesman said: “We found the cash box in Crosshall Road, 500 metres from Eaton Oak pub just before midday. We are still looking for the car and are working with other forces.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or police on 0345 456456 4.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 5 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 8 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life
- 9 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise