Woman cyclist dies in collision today in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died following a fatal collision between a car and a cyclist in Huntingdon today, October 20.
At just before 2.30pm, a white VW Passat collided with a cyclist on Nursery Road, Huntingdon.
Emergency services attended but the cyclist died at the scene.
The driver of the car was uninjured and remained at the scene. No arrests have been made.
Police are now looking to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information, or dash cam footage, is urged to contact police via web chat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 243 of 20 October.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k