Police release CCTV image in connection with theft of Warwick Davis’ caravan
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are looking to talk to two men in connection with the theft of actor, Warwick Davis’ caravan.
The Swift Cranfield caravan was stolen last week on Thursday, October 8 from Short Drive in Holme.
Officer in the case, PC Mat Belfitt said: “Warwick and his family have been left really upset by the theft as their caravan contained a lot of sentimental items.
“I am particularly keen to speak to the two men in the CCTV image as I believe they may have important information which could assist our investigation.”
It is believed the caravan was taken between about 9pm and 9.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
“Many appeals have been made on social media using #FindWarwicksCaravan, please do help spread the word and call us on 101 if you have any information,” added PC Belfitt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Huntingdonshire CID team on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, alternatively you can report online via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess