Police release CCTV image in connection with theft of Warwick Davis’ caravan
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are looking to talk to two men in connection with the theft of actor, Warwick Davis’ caravan.
The Swift Cranfield caravan was stolen last week on Thursday, October 8 from Short Drive in Holme.
Officer in the case, PC Mat Belfitt said: “Warwick and his family have been left really upset by the theft as their caravan contained a lot of sentimental items.
“I am particularly keen to speak to the two men in the CCTV image as I believe they may have important information which could assist our investigation.”
It is believed the caravan was taken between about 9pm and 9.30pm.
“Many appeals have been made on social media using #FindWarwicksCaravan, please do help spread the word and call us on 101 if you have any information,” added PC Belfitt.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Huntingdonshire CID team on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, alternatively you can report online via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 5 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 6 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 10 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack