Police release cctv after skimming device found on Sawtry cash machine
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of two men police want to speak to in connection with a skimming device found on a cash point in Sawtry.
The equipment, used to copy people’s card details, was discovered on a machine in Sawtry Post Office, Green End Road, at about 8pm on May 1.
It was spotted by a customer who reported it to the shopkeeper. It is not thought that anyone used the machine while the device was in place.
Police investigating the matter have this afternoon (Friday) released the images of two men.
Detective Constable Dianne Booth said: “We are very keen to speak to these men as we believe they might have important information which could assist our investigation.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone who can help should call DC Booth on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 9 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse