Police reappeal for witnesses to St Neots man’s injuries
- Credit: Archant
A MAN found unconscious outside a St Neots pub is still in hospital – more than four weeks later.
The 59-year-old was discovered unconscious outside the Tudor Rose pub in Huntingdon Street, shortly after 11pm on Friday, December 14.
Detectives are now re-appealing for information about how he suffered his injuries.
The man was initially discharged from hospital but has since been re-admitted in a serious condition.
PC Lucy Bright, investigating, said: “We are still trying to get to the bottom of how the victim suffered these injuries and I would be grateful for any information people can provide.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Bright on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 6 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 7 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 8 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse