Police re-bail man arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving has been re-bailed by police.
The man, from London, was detained by officers following an incident on the A14 spur road, half a mile before the Spittals interchange, on March 22.
In the incident, 22-year-old Ahmed Salah, who was a passenger in a red Honda Civic, was killed.
The collision also involved a grey Range Rover.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service also attended the incident but Mr Salah, also from London, was pronounced dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year-old man was initially bailed to return to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, on June 6. A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police confirmed that the man attended the station and was subsequently re-bailed until July 4.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 4 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 10 Emergency Services at Brook Street in St Neots