Police name victim of fatal A14 collision
POLICE have named the woman killed in a crash on the A14 near Brampton on Saturday.
Jane Anne Forster, 34, of Raedwald Drive, Bury St Edmunds, suffered fatal injuries in the collision, which happened at about 3.45pm.
A 52-year-old man, who was a passenger in the car, suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further treatment.
Police are still appealing for witnesses to the collision, in which a black Ford Puma left the westbound carriageway and collided with a crash barrier.
Emergency services attended the scene, and the road was closed until 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Tim Kirkby said: “I would like to appeal to anyone who saw the collision or the vehicle prior to contact police.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should call Pc Kirkby on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 8 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 9 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 10 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry