Police name Ramsey man who died in crash on A14 on Sunday morning
- Credit: Archant
Police have today named a man who died in a crash on the A14 yesterday morning (Sunday).
Luke Richard Kuliczkowski, 36, of Queen Mary Close, Ramsey, was killed when his red Vauxhall Tigra left the road and ended up on its roof in a field off Cambridge Road in Hemingford Grey, which runs parallel to the westbound A14.
Officers were called to the location at about 5.10am after being alerted by a member of the public, but it is not known exactly when the crash happened.
Luke’s family have also released a statement to police.
“Luke was a loving son, brother and father and partner of Carys. We are deeply saddened and shocked by our sudden and tragic loss.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking that anyone who may have seen the collision, or the car in the moments leading up to the crash to contact the road policing unit on 101.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 7 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight