Police launch investigation after woman assaulted in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information following assaults on a woman in Huntingdon.
The woman was followed along Oxmoor Lane to Ash Close where she was assaulted at around 3.20pm on Wednesday (April 27).
PCSO Lee Hurley said: “The victim was then targeted by the same offender on a second occasion on the following day (April 28) at around 4pm in the same area.”
The offender is described as a white man, 5’5”, slim build, 17 to 19 years old, with messy, greasy brown hair which was above the ear and cleanly shaven.
“He was wearing a distinctive white coat that covered to the top of the suspect’s thighs.
You may also want to watch:
“It had two stripes on either sleeve running from the shoulder to cuff and there was purple and brown panels on either side of the coat front running from his under arm to stomach. He was also wearing black trousers and black boots,” added PCSO Hurley.
Anyone with information about the incident or witnessed the assault should contact DC Tony Harlow on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
- 2 Car crashes into safety barriers as driver flees scene
- 3 Mayor launches digital campaign to improve St Ives road network
- 4 Burglars used paving slabs and sledge hammers to smash into homes
- 5 Hemingford Abbots launched 'fantastic scheme' during pandemic
- 6 Bonito Platito Coffee & Co opens in Hemingford Grey
- 7 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 8 What does 'being wealthy' mean?
- 9 Paedophile offered 'naked massages' to undercover police officer
- 10 Police appeal to trace missing Huntingdon man