Police launch investigation after woman assaulted in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information following assaults on a woman in Huntingdon.
The woman was followed along Oxmoor Lane to Ash Close where she was assaulted at around 3.20pm on Wednesday (April 27).
PCSO Lee Hurley said: “The victim was then targeted by the same offender on a second occasion on the following day (April 28) at around 4pm in the same area.”
The offender is described as a white man, 5’5”, slim build, 17 to 19 years old, with messy, greasy brown hair which was above the ear and cleanly shaven.
“He was wearing a distinctive white coat that covered to the top of the suspect’s thighs.
You may also want to watch:
“It had two stripes on either sleeve running from the shoulder to cuff and there was purple and brown panels on either side of the coat front running from his under arm to stomach. He was also wearing black trousers and black boots,” added PCSO Hurley.
Anyone with information about the incident or witnessed the assault should contact DC Tony Harlow on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 2 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 3 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity