Police launch appeal to help trace missing woman
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing to members of the public for help in tracing a missing woman from Hemel Hempstead, who was last seen in Cambridgeshire.
Michelle Higgins, 32, went missing at around 7.45pm on July 15. It is believed she travelled to Cambridge and sightings have been reported in Wyboston, near St Neots.
Michelle is believed to be driving a silver Volkswagen Golf registration V25 MAM and police said she could now be “anywhere in the country”.
She is described as white, of medium build, 5’ 2” to 5’3” tall and with long straight blonde hair. She was wearing a black and beige camisole top, black jeans and black and gold sandals.
Officers say her family “are becoming increasingly concerned for Michelle’s safety”.
If anyone has seen Michelle or her vehicle call Hertfordshire police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 2 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 3 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 4 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
- 5 Plans to improve safety and cut congestion in new A141 and St Ives scheme
- 6 Drunk mother who allegedly dropped child under arrest
- 7 Man who crashed into house is banned from driving
- 8 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed
- 9 The Courtyard in St Ives is ready welcome people this winter
- 10 Family marking Patrick Kenny's memory by walking 350 miles