Police issue appeal following head-on collision near Warboys
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward following a two-vehicle collision on the A141 near Warboys this morning (Wednesday, August 30).
A red Volvo V70 and a silver Renault van were involved in a head-on collision at around 6.50am.
No injuries were reported but the vehicles had to be recovered from the scene, with debris cleared from the carriageway.
Officers from the Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit were called to the scene and directed traffic while recovery crews arrived.
Congestion was heavy in both directions as traffic was reduced to using one lane.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting incident number 71 of August 30. Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder