Police issue appeal following head-on collision near Warboys
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward following a two-vehicle collision on the A141 near Warboys this morning (Wednesday, August 30).
A red Volvo V70 and a silver Renault van were involved in a head-on collision at around 6.50am.
No injuries were reported but the vehicles had to be recovered from the scene, with debris cleared from the carriageway.
Officers from the Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit were called to the scene and directed traffic while recovery crews arrived.
Congestion was heavy in both directions as traffic was reduced to using one lane.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting incident number 71 of August 30. Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 3 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 6 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 7 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 10 Will Young talks about handcuffing himself to the Camp Beagle gates