Police investigating after £8,000 worth of stock is stolen in armed robbery
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are investigating an armed robbery that took place in Buckden yesterday (January 16).
The robbery, which took place at 5pm, saw two men enter the One Stop convenience store in High Street.
One man is believed to have had a shotgun and demanded customers and staff lay on the floor while they took money from a safe and tills.
The men, who had covered their faces with masks, then left through the front door and fled in separate vehicles.
Approximately £8,000 worth of stock, stamps and cash was stolen. No one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are investigating the robbery and have released CCTV images of two men they want to speak to.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting CF0030960118 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k