St Neots policing team are cracking down on speeding drivers and are asking the public for help
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
They are asking the public whether they consider speeding to be an issue.
Police in St Neots are cracking down on drivers who speed and are asking the public to help.
They are asking the public whether they consider speeding to be an issue and to comment on their Policing for Huntingdonshire Facebook page.
Cambridgeshire Police said in a Facebook post: “St Neots neighbourhood policing team are continuing to work hard to crackdown on speeding drivers but we need your help.
“Where do you consider speeding to be an issue? Comment below with the roads/areas you would like us to target.”
You may also want to watch:
You can visit their ‘Policing for Huntingdonshire’ Facebook page for to leave your comments.
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 5 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise