Police in St Neots appealing for information about a number of crimes
- Credit: Archant
Police in St Neots are appealing for information about a number of crimes in the Eaton Ford and Eaton Socon areas of the town in the last few weeks.
Officers have produced a list of incidents, from Ocober 22 to November 1, which include bike theft and damage to vehicles.
October 22 - window of a blue Mazda MX5 was smashed in Squires Court.
October 25 - bike, which was chained to a fence, was stolen from a house in Mill Hill Road, between 8am and 8.30am.
October 27 - items were stolen from a green Vauxhall Corsa in Monarch Road after offenders smashed the rear window of the vehicle, between 7pm and 10.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
October 28 - the number plate of a red Vauxhall Astra was damaged in Dukes Road, between 3pm and 6pm.
October 29 - bodywork of black Nissan car damaged in Cornwallis Drive, between midnight and 7.30am the following day. Garage door damaged in Wilkinson Close, between minight and 9am the following day.
- 1 Emergency services close St Neots road after medical emergency
- 2 House application rejected as loss of St Neots pub would be 'harmful'
- 3 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 4 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 5 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 6 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 7 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
October 31 - items stolen from white Peugeot Expert van in Nelson Road, between 9pm and 7am the following day.
INFO: If you have any information regarding these incidents, contact Cambridgeshire police on 101 or call Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.