Police hunt for man on bicycle who attacked runners in Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
Police in Huntingdonshire are searching for a man accused of assaulting two runners in separate incidents last Thursday (August 17).
In the first incident a woman was assaulted at around 7.50pm while she was running in Hartford Marina.
She was approached by a man on a bicycle who struck her with his hand before cycling away.
A police spokesman said: “The man was described as in his 20s, Asian and was wearing jeans and a dark t-shirt.”
At about 8.50pm, a second woman was attacked in the same way, involving a man of a similar description, while running in Thicket Road, Houghton.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either incident should contact police on 101 quoting crime number CF0472880817. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k