Police extend bail of man arrested on suspicion of drink driving and possession of drugs
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after a car crashed into a house in Ramsey Forty Foot has had his bail extended by police.
Police and fire crews were called to Ramsey Road at about 2am on April 23 following reports that a car had left the road hit and hit a house.
There were no reports of any injuries in the incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “A 29-year-old man from Huntingdon was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of a class B or C drug and taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station.”
The man was later released on bail and told to return to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, on May 4.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed that the man attended the station and was subsequently re-bailed until June 27, pending further investigation.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'