Police concerns grow for missing Gary
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for missing Huntingdon man Gary Sanders.
Gary, 43, was last seen in Huntingdon town centre at around 2.30pm on Wednesday, December 23.
Detective Inspector Mark Greenhalgh said: “Gary hasn’t been in contact with his family or friends for almost two weeks now which is very unlike him.
“We are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare and would urge anyone who may have seen him or knows of his whereabouts to get in contact. We would also appeal directly to Gary to get in touch to let us know he is okay.”
It is believed Gary was wearing a Lee Cooper black coat, a black t-shirt and dark jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen or heard from Gary, or has any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers