Police arrest woman on suspicion of drink driving after reports of collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after a car ended up on its side in the middle of a busy village street this morning (Wednesday).
Officers were called at about 11am to High Street, Brampton, following reports of a collision involving a silver Vauxhall Corsa, a grey Mini Cooper and a purple Ford Fusion.
According to police, it is believed that one of the vehicles hit a parked car - which was then pushed into a second car – before it came to a rest on its side
Police said they had not received reports of any injuries.
The spokesman said: “A 55-year-old woman from St Neots has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving after blowing 104 on a road-side breath test. The legal limit is 35.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman was taken to Thorpe Wood Police Station, in Peterborough, for questioning.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 5 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon