Police appeal for public’s help in Peterborough stabbings
DETECTIVES investigating a double stabbing in Peterborough are appealing for the public’s help to trace a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident.
Officers are keen to speak to Andrejus Ruljevas in connection with the stabbings that happened yesterday morning (Wednesday, October 17).
Andrejus, 21, has links to Peterborough, Boston in Lincolnshire and the Brent area of London.
Members of the public are urged not to approach him but to report any sightings to police.
Detective Chief Insp Tim Redfearn said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who has information about Andrejus’ whereabouts or believes they may have seen him since yesterday morning.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also make a direct plea to Andrejus – please hand yourself in to officers it is important we speak to you.”
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact the Major Crime Unit on 01480 422791 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer