Police appeal for information following house fire in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation has been launched following a bungalow fire in St Neots.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire at a house in The Grove at around 12.30am today (Thursday).
Crews arrived to find the front door of a bungalow on fire, which was spreading inside the property. Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used a hose reel and a jet to extinguish the fire before returning to their stations by 2.45am.
One man was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation, and Cambridgeshire police is asking for people to come forward with information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or report onlinewww.cambs.police.uk/report with reference 35/59907/19.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse