Appeal for information following deliberate house fire
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following the arson.
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information following a house fire in Warboys, which is believed to have been started deliberately.
Firefighters from Huntingdon and Ramsey were called to reports of an unoccupied house alight yesterday (Wednesday) at around 8:15pm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue service said: "Firefighters used a hose reel and jet to extinguish the fire.
"Both crews returned to their stations by 10.20pm."
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be deliberate. Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house