Appeal for information following deliberate house fire
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following the arson.
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information following a house fire in Warboys, which is believed to have been started deliberately.
Firefighters from Huntingdon and Ramsey were called to reports of an unoccupied house alight yesterday (Wednesday) at around 8:15pm.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue service said: "Firefighters used a hose reel and jet to extinguish the fire.
"Both crews returned to their stations by 10.20pm."
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is believed to be deliberate. Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
- 1 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 4 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 5 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 6 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 7 100-year-old care home resident reveals secret to a long life.
- 8 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 9 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week