Police appeal after man is robbed of mobile phone and laptop in Graveley
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal for information following a robbery in Graveley on Friday afternoon (April 15).
The victim, a man in his 30s, was driving along Toseland Road, towards Toseland, in a silver Honda Civic at about 1pm when he saw a broken down vehicle at the side of the road.
He described it as being parked up on the verge with its bonnet up, so he pulled up alongside it and asked the two men with it if he could help them.
Detective Constable Tom Nuttall said: “The next thing the victim recalled was waking up on the ground next to his car, soaking wet from the waist down and suffering a terrible headache.
“He noticed his mobile phone, laptop, cigarettes and money were missing, so drove to St Neots Police Station to report the incident to us.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who saw the two cars parked up on the side of Toseland Road, at the bend, between about 1pm and 1.30pm on Friday.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 9 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer