Police appeal for information after man dies in Sawtry collision
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information after a man in his 60’s has died in a collision this morning.
A man has died following a single-vehicle collision near Sawtry this morning (February 7).
At about 2.45am, a blue Toyota RAV4 was travelling on the B1090 towards Woodwalton when the vehicle left the road and careered into a water-filled ditch.
Emergency services attended but despite best efforts, the driver and sole occupant of the vehicle, a man in his 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash cam footage should contact police on 101 quoting incident 40 of 7 February.
- 1 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 9 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 10 Man who invited children to use his hot tub breached police order