Police appeal for information after man dies in Sawtry collision
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire police are appealing for information after a man in his 60’s has died in a collision this morning.
A man has died following a single-vehicle collision near Sawtry this morning (February 7).
At about 2.45am, a blue Toyota RAV4 was travelling on the B1090 towards Woodwalton when the vehicle left the road and careered into a water-filled ditch.
Emergency services attended but despite best efforts, the driver and sole occupant of the vehicle, a man in his 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dash cam footage should contact police on 101 quoting incident 40 of 7 February.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 Appeal for foster parents to come forward
- 10 Buckden celebrate first cup win in decades with home-grown squad