Police appeal after car chase through St Neots
A RENAULT Clio was chased through St Neots by police on Friday.
Cambridgeshire police said the silver car failed to stop when requested by officers shortly after 11am.
The vehicle was then seen travelling down a footpath between Station Road and Longsands Road.
Police later recovered the vehicle nearby.
Detective Sergeant Chris O’Brien said: “We are keen to trace several witnesses who were in the area at the time. In particular I would like to speak to people who had to move out of the way to let the vehicle pass.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DS O’Brien on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 10 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store