Police appeal after car chase through St Neots
A RENAULT Clio was chased through St Neots by police on Friday.
Cambridgeshire police said the silver car failed to stop when requested by officers shortly after 11am.
The vehicle was then seen travelling down a footpath between Station Road and Longsands Road.
Police later recovered the vehicle nearby.
Detective Sergeant Chris O’Brien said: “We are keen to trace several witnesses who were in the area at the time. In particular I would like to speak to people who had to move out of the way to let the vehicle pass.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call DS O’Brien on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village