Plans for new development of homes set to go on show
- Credit: Archant
A public consultation is being launched on proposals for a development of up to 100 new homes in Bury.
Larkfleet Homes is proposing to build the properties on land off Upwood Road, which could include a mix of houses for first time buyers, families looking to upsize, and the elderly.
According to the developer, some of the homes are set to be ‘affordable’ to assist those struggling to secure a home of their own.
The proposals also include an area of public open space with a children’s play area.
Larkfleet has organised a public exhibition for the proposals, which will go on show on Wednesday (April 18 ).
A letter is also being distributed to residents providing information about the proposal, along with details of the exhibition.
Members of the development project team will be on hand at the exhibition to answer questions about the proposals and visitors will be able to complete a feedback form regarding their comments and concerns.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Plans for new Pightle land in Eaton Socon after generous donation
- 6 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 10 Buckden children raise a whopping £1,313.60 at cake sale
David Morris, senior land manager at Larkfleet Homes, said: “The new development in Bury would provide much-needed housing in a sustainable location. We are keen to consult with local residents on these proposals and would like to encourage people to attend the public exhibition where they can ask questions and provide us with their feedback.”
The proposed plans are also available to view online at www.larkfleetplanning.co.uk/bury.
The exhibition will be open from 2-6.45pm and is taking place at Bury Village Hall, in Brookfield Way. For more information call 0800 975 5852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.