Plans for new development of homes set to go on show
- Credit: Archant
A public consultation is being launched on proposals for a development of up to 100 new homes in Bury.
Larkfleet Homes is proposing to build the properties on land off Upwood Road, which could include a mix of houses for first time buyers, families looking to upsize, and the elderly.
According to the developer, some of the homes are set to be ‘affordable’ to assist those struggling to secure a home of their own.
The proposals also include an area of public open space with a children’s play area.
Larkfleet has organised a public exhibition for the proposals, which will go on show on Wednesday (April 18 ).
You may also want to watch:
A letter is also being distributed to residents providing information about the proposal, along with details of the exhibition.
Members of the development project team will be on hand at the exhibition to answer questions about the proposals and visitors will be able to complete a feedback form regarding their comments and concerns.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
David Morris, senior land manager at Larkfleet Homes, said: “The new development in Bury would provide much-needed housing in a sustainable location. We are keen to consult with local residents on these proposals and would like to encourage people to attend the public exhibition where they can ask questions and provide us with their feedback.”
The proposed plans are also available to view online at www.larkfleetplanning.co.uk/bury.
The exhibition will be open from 2-6.45pm and is taking place at Bury Village Hall, in Brookfield Way. For more information call 0800 975 5852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.