Planning applications October 17, 2008
PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending October 3 include: Erection of dwelling and garage, land north-west of 47 St Neots Road, Eaton Ford. Extensions to dwelling, 30 Wheatfields, St Ives. Erection of conservator
PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending October 3 include:
Erection of dwelling and garage, land north-west of 47 St Neots Road, Eaton Ford.
Extensions to dwelling, 30 Wheatfields, St Ives.
Erection of conservatory, 38 The Highway, Great Staughton.
Replacement window, Moat House, Rooks Close, Abbots Ripton.
Extension to dwelling and raising height of roof, The Old Pottery, 57 High Street, Abbotsley.
- 1 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 2 Bosses warn of 'choppy waters' ahead for health trust
- 3 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 4 Pupils enjoy early jubilee celebration with all things royal
- 5 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 New organic coffee shop opens in St Neots
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Woman who could barely walk is taking part in cycling event after shedding 19 stones
- 10 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
Installation of air-conditioning condensers, 56 Market Square, St Neots.
Erection of two dwellings and garages, 83 Green End Road, Sawtry.
Replacement pitch roof to garage, Maypole Square, Chapel Street, Alconbury.
Extension to dwelling, 8 Hammond Way, Somersham.
Extension to roof, 61 Graveley Road, Offord D'Arcy.
Construction of car park, land east of 1 and 5 Home Farm Court, Diddington Road, Diddington.
Extension to dwelling, 10 Parkside, Little Paxton.
Approval of reserved matters of access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale in respect of the erection of 14 dwellings, 15 Kings Ripton Road, Sapley.
Removal of internal screen and door, Lion Hotel, 46 High Street, Buckden.
Extension to provide new workshop, Ray's Garage, Somersham Road, Pidley.
Extension and conservatory, 43 Elm Drive, St Ives.
Erection of conservatory, 2 Amners Close, Hartford.
Erection of conservatory, 9 Thurley Close, Southoe.
Erection of conservatory, 68 Main Street, Hartford.
Agricultural storage building, 99 Elton Road, Stibbington.
Erection of conservatory, 36 Breach Road, Grafham.
Erection of conservatory and garage, 7 Staunch Hill, Leighton Bromswold.
Extension to dwelling, 39 Rectory Close, Great Paxton.
Erection of a tower crane, 9 Cromwell Road, Eynesbury.
Extension to dwelling, 3 Eagle Way, Hartford.
Erection of a general-purpose agricultural building, The Old Camp Site, Molesworth Road, Old Weston.
Retention of storage container for a further three years, Houghton and Wyton playing field, St Ives Road, Houghton.
Extension to dwelling, 5 Drivers Avenue, Huntingdon.
Erection of detached chalet bungalow, land at 25 Mill Road, Hartford.
Approval of reserved matters of landscaping in respect of the erection of 49 dwellings, Bydand Industrials Estate, Bydand Lane Industrial Estate, Little Paxton.