Planning applications, October 3
PLANNING APPLICATIONS PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending September 19 include: Extension over garage, 61 Townsend Way, Folksworth. Erection of first-floor extension over garage, 118 Kent Road, Huntingdon. Ere
PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending September 19 include:
Extension over garage, 61 Townsend Way, Folksworth.
Erection of first-floor extension over garage, 118 Kent Road, Huntingdon.
Erection of four dwellings, garages and ancillary works, land rear of 10A, 12 and 14 Bushmead Road, Eaton Socon.
Replacement of flat roof with lean-to roof, 11 High Street, Bluntisham.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 6 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 7 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Erection of double-sized garage, 22 Little Farthing Close, St Ives.
Erection of garage, 9 The Thorpe, Hemingford Grey.
Extensions to dwelling, 18 Nelson Road, Eaton Socon.
Replacement of roof and alterations to replace window by doors and replace porch with canopy, 10 Carnaby, Kimbolton.
General purpose building, Whiteleather Lodge, Woolley Hill, Ellington.
Extension to dwelling, 10 London Road, Godmanchester.
Erection of workshop and extension to office, Garage, New Road, Warboys.
Extension to dwelling, 94 Ramsey Road, Warboys.
Extension to factory, 19 Willow Road, Yaxley.
Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of two dwellings, 163 Crosshall Road, Eaton Ford.
Extension to dwelling, 21A Fen Street, Stilton.
Demolition of and rebuilding of boundary wall, The Vine House, Manor Farm Road, Waresley.
Erection of timber-framed shelter, King William IV, 1 High Street, Fenstanton.
Change of use of ground floor offices to advice and counselling centre, 7-8 Market Hill, Huntingdon.
Extension to dwelling, 75 Crosshall Road, Eaton Ford.
Erection of 20 houses and nine flats with associated works and landscaping, informal open space north-west of 5 Mayfield Road, Huntingdon.
Erection of detached garage and tractor shed with first-floor storage area and hobby rooms, Brentwood, Agden Green, Stonely.
Installation and display of various illuminated signs, The Bell, 37 Great North Road, Eaton Socon.
Extension to dwelling and detached garage, Hall Farm Cottage, Warboys Road, Bury.
Lobby extension, revised elevations and car park alterations, Tesco, Barford Road, Eynesbury.
Retention of use of land as a caravan site for Gypsy and traveller residential purposes, pumping station, Paxton Road, Offord D'Arcy.
Refurbishment works to include new floors, removal of modern partition wall to stairs, new doors to rear patio and reinstated and replacement windows, Brampton.