Planning applications June 13, 2008
PLANNING APPLICATIONS PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending May 30 include: Erection of eight dwellings, land at and including 11A and rear of 11 and 15 Fen Street, Stilton. Extension and alterations to provide
PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending May 30 include:
Erection of eight dwellings, land at and including 11A and rear of 11 and 15 Fen Street, Stilton.
Extension and alterations to provide 13 new bedrooms, Hardwick Dene, Hardwick Lane, Buckden.
You may also want to watch:
Erection of first floor extension over garage, 6 Arnold Close, Needingworth.
Erection of dwelling, land at 2 Wellington Avenue, St Ives.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?
Erection of two-storey extensions to side and rear of dwelling, 19 Sapley Road, Hartford.
Erection of two-storey extension, 15 Peppercorn Lane, Eaton Socon.
Erection of first floor extension, 15 West View, Great Stukeley.
Change of use from ground floor shop (A1) to recruitment agency (A2), 77 High Street, Huntingdon.
Erection of extensions to dwelling and erection of garage, 24 Mill Hill Road, Eaton Ford.
Erection of agricultural barn, Tilbrook Bushes Farm, Sandy Lane, Tilbrook.
Construction of road for agricultural and residential purposes, land east of Houghton Hall, St Ives Road, Houghton.
Extension to dwelling, 9 Church Lane, Hemingford Grey.
Alterations, demolition of existing bathroom/store extension and construction of new extension, 8 High Haden Road, Glatton.
Alterations and extensions in association with change of use to provide 12 apartments, 115 High Street, Brampton.
Variation of conditions 1, 2, 4 and 17 of planning permission 0405000 to allow extraction of sand and gravel from 0.4ha land outside extraction boundary, land at Colne Fen Quarry, Chatteris Road, Somersham.