Planning applications for Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, etc
PLANNING APPLICATIONS PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending September 18 include: Continuation of Class A3 use of sale of food and drink for consumption on premises, 4 The Quay, St Ives. Erection of building for
PLANNING applications before Huntingdonshire District Council for the week ending September 18 include:
Continuation of Class A3 use of sale of food and drink for consumption on premises, 4 The Quay, St Ives.
Erection of building for use as cattle shelter, Old Hoveringham Quarry Site, Thrapston Road, Brampton.
Erection of a porch to replace existing, 2 Worthington Close, Stilton.
Renewal of existing planning permission 0602155S73 for retention of mobile classroom for use as kids' club, Brampton Village Primary School, The Green, Brampton.
- 1 Ramsey fire-fighters refill Horse Pond with water to save fish
- 2 Principal at St Ivo Academy 'so proud' of students A-level achievements
- 3 Pub regulars celebrate life of former landlord who died during pandemic
- 4 Hinchingbrooke School receive improved A-Level results
- 5 Nearly half of Kimbolton students receive A or A* grades in A-level results
- 6 Longsands Sixth Form students celebrating 'fantastic' A-level results
- 7 Abbey College students celebrate 'fantastic' set of A-Level results
- 8 Cambridgeshire students set to receive their A-level exam results
- 9 Obsessive stalker jailed for posting explicit photographs of his former partner
- 10 Rocks thrown at St Neots school building in vandal attack
Erection of a pergola, 1 High Street, Abbotsley.
Conversion of barn to agricultural worker's dwelling and associated works, Saltwell, Staunch Hill, Leighton Bromswold.
Erection of replacement garage and alterations to access, 22 London Lane, Great Paxton.
Replacement of trading name on fascia sign, 12 Bridge Street, St Ives.
Installation of two customer-information system displays, one on a free-standing support structure and one wall-mounted, Huntingdon Railway Station, Station Approach, Huntingdon.
Proposed upgrading of an agricultural track, Fairview Farm, St Ives Road, Yelling.
Replacement of Abbey signage with Santander signage, various illuminated and non illuminated signs, 44 High Street, Huntingdon.
Two-storey extension to dwelling, 12 Cow and Hare Passage, St Ives.
Erection of two one-and-a-half-storey detached dwellings with garaging and access, land adjacent 24 Station Road, Tilbrook.
Erection of a dwelling for agricultural occupation and erection of agricultural store, land east of Herne Road, Ramsey St Mary's.
Demolition of bungalow and erection of three bungalows, existing access to be widened, hard and soft landscaping of site, 9 Sapley Road, Hartford.
Proposed two-storey side/rear extension, 3 Orchard Road, Eaton Ford.
Erection of purpose-built building for storage of hay, straw and to house cattle, Fairy's Lodge Farm, Church Lane, Covington.
Proposed conservatory to rear of dwelling, Station House, Kimbolton Road, Stow Longa.
Free-standing totem signs, house name letters and logo for Table Table Restaurant and Pub, Brampton Hut, Great North Road, Brampton.