Phone lines extended for Hunts Post Baby of the Year competition
THERE will be even more time to vote for your Baby of the Year - as the phone lines have been extended.
For the annual Hunts Post Baby of the Year, 180 babies were photographed over six days in a joint venture with Sainsbury’s in Huntingdon.
The pictures were taken at Sainsbury’s Huntingdon by Photo Imaging of Cambs.
All the photographs have been entered for the competition and since yesterday readers have been voting for the baby they think should win.
You can still vote by calling 0901 307 3315 - listen to the message and enter the code underneath the baby of your choice.
You may also want to watch:
Call will cost 51p from a landline. Charges from mobiles may vary.
You can vote as many times as you like.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
The phone lines will remain open until Sunday, September 25.