Phone and wallet stolen in night attack in St Neots
A ST Neots man was kicked and beaten in an attack on Sunday.
The 27-year-old suffered cuts and bruises when he was attacked from behind while walking along St Neots Road, close to the bowling alley, at 1am on Sunday (June 17).
He was kicked to the ground and the thieves stole his wallet and phone before running away.
DC Sue Swales said: “The victim believes at least two people were involved in this attack and I would like to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious or the offenders as they fled the scene.
“Any information, no matter how small, could prove vital in tracing them.”
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact DC Swales on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'