“If you have any information about the man in the photograph, please get in touch,” Pc Tom Todd
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault at a petrol station.
At about 8:30pm on Thursday May 28, two members of staff at the BP Service Station on Eye Road, Peterborough, were assaulted.
The first staff member, a woman in her twenties, had hand sanitiser squirted at her and the second member of staff, a man in his thirties, was pushed and had beer thrown over him.
PC, Tom Todd, who is investigating, said: “This was a worrying incident for the victims and left them both quite shaken.
“They were targeted while just trying to do their jobs and this is unacceptable.
“If you have any information about who the man in the photograph is then please get in touch as soon as possible.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/34747/20 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 5 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 8 Could you give these pets a home?
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!