“If you have any information about the man in the photograph, please get in touch,” Pc Tom Todd
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault at a petrol station.
At about 8:30pm on Thursday May 28, two members of staff at the BP Service Station on Eye Road, Peterborough, were assaulted.
The first staff member, a woman in her twenties, had hand sanitiser squirted at her and the second member of staff, a man in his thirties, was pushed and had beer thrown over him.
PC, Tom Todd, who is investigating, said: “This was a worrying incident for the victims and left them both quite shaken.
“They were targeted while just trying to do their jobs and this is unacceptable.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information about who the man in the photograph is then please get in touch as soon as possible.”
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/34747/20 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 4 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 5 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 6 Plans for Ox-Cam Arc are 'pretty awful'
- 7 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 8 Nathan’s Go-Fund Me page raises more than £6,000 and family pay tribute
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Flood devastation as villagers are forced to clear drains with their bare hands